In the summer of 1895, everything started in the first production facility with ten employees and a 4-horsepower electric motor. It quickly became clear that these capacities would not be sufficient in the long term. An extension was needed!
Delayed by the 1st World War, a new factory building, a new engine house and a 32 meter high industrial chimney were erected in 1920 – a symbol of the economic upswing. The new address was “Up de Hacke”, as it still is today.
60 percent destroyed in the hail of bombs during World War II, the factory was rebuilt to the highest standards and production was ramped up.
Due to the coming successes, production and storage capacities were constantly expanded and modernized – this alone made the growing machines and product variety necessary. Disused buildings gave way to contemporary structures, and the company premises now cover 31,000 m².
The latest throw? The state-of-the-art shipping hall that is currently being built over the old one – while we are still busy working in it.